Kundalini Yoga employs a wide range of pranayam, using the breath to effect and manage different states of consciousness, relaxation, and well-being. The links below contain guidelines for simple breathing techniques that will get you started on this path of healing and awareness.
Energize and calm the nervous system.
Recondition the nervous system; integration of the body systems; experience deep stillness, shuniya
You may also be interested in:
- The Healthy, Happy, Holy Breath Meditation
- Rebirthing Meditation
- Breath Purification and the Navel Energy
- Padmani Kriya for Energizing and Healing
- 4 Stroke Breath
- The Key to Unlock the Unlimited, Infinite Power in You
- The Liberated Heart Meditation
- The 8 Stroke Breath for Energy and Stress Release
- Soothing Left Nostril Breathing
- Pranayam to Balance Mental Energy II
- 1 из 4