May the Long Time Sun is sung in over 170 countries all over the world!
Whether it's in an ashram, a yoga center, a church, a gymnasium, or in a home, Kundalini Yoga has 'caught on.' From an organic farm in the French Alps, to schools in Canada and Chile, to prisons in Peru, children's classes in Mexico, mental health programs in South Africa, langar programs in Argentina, classes for police in Columbia, and classes in Russia, China, Japan, Germany and Viet Nam, Kundalini Yoga and the 3HO lifestyle are here to stay.
We have accounts from new communities in development and stories about ashrams in the early days. Yoga centers large and small, funky and sleek are popping up around the world. Some communities are involved in great works and seva projects like langar programs.
We've also heard from communities in disaster areas and posted calls for prayers and Kundalini Yoga technology that supports the spirit in times of crises. And there are written memorials about dear yogis and yoginis who have left the physical plane.
This is the place to feature your community and feel the connection of our worldwide spiritual family.
If you would like to submit a story about your community, send it to 3HOWebEditor.
Above photo from Russia!
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga and Organic Farming in the French Alps
- Kundalini Yoga for Mental Health - St. Joseph’s Adult Education Programme in South Africa
- Rebirth in China
- Urban Yoga Chicago—It Takes a Village
- Your Favorite Teachers
- Kundalini Co-Op in San Francisco
- A Devoted Social Activist Finds Kundalini Yoga in the Philippines
- Sharing the Light through Spiritual Movements (A Living Kriya)
- The Transition Town Movement: An Experiment in Social Activism
- Mandela Passed…Long Live Madiba!
- 1 из 6