The 5 Sutras of the Aquarian Age
"In this time Piscean values are giving way to Aquarian values. The difference between the two is very simple. Piscean values work from the ego, creating boundaries. Aquarian values have no boundaries; they are Infinite. Aquarian consciousness takes you inside your soul, so that you can relate to the soul in all."
-Yogi Bhajan from Aquarian Times, Spring 2003
A New age calls for its own words to live by. Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga and spiritual teacher to thousands, shared five principles which he called the Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age. They are as simple and straightforward as they are deep and transcendent.
Sutras are, figuratively and literally, “threads” that string life together. They are words to live by. The yoga sutras of Patanjali have sustained the world over thousands of years in their perfect wisdom. Astrologers have determined that every two thousand years, time moves us backward through the astrological signs, into a new age. In simple language this means that we are completing the age of Pisces and moving into the Age of Aquarius. Each age has it’s own theme, its own axiom.
"These are the five Yogic Sutras of the Aquarian Age given to us by Yogi Bhajan. A sutra is a ‘knot.’ It is a complex spiritual concept reduced to one sentence and later expanded upon by a spiritual teacher. Sutras allowed sacred teachings to be protected from harm (by appearing harmless to conquerors) and were brief enough to be remembered by students in ancient times." -Haribhajan Singh, aka Catalyst Yogi.
The Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age
1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path.
Artwork courtesy of KRI
You may also be interested in:
- First Sutra Summer Solstice Video
- We are All a Part of the Same Thing: Recognize that the Other Person is You
- Waiting for You: A Poem by Yogi Bhajan
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on the 5th Sutra of the Aquarian Age
- Vibrate the Cosmos by Taking Pauses, Slowing Down and Chanting Mantra
- Yogic Living: Vibrate the Cosmos
- Creation's Vibration
- Vibrate the Cosmos with Sacred Mantra
- Good, Good, Good, Good Vibrations
- It’s Time to Vibrate the Cosmos
- 1 из 5